1. Information Collected Non-Personal Information Non-personal information is information that cannot be used to directly or indirectly identify a person. ITS automatically collects and stores non-personally identifiable information about you to ITS's Web sites by tracking the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browsing software you use and your operating systems; the date and time you access our Web sites; and the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our Web sites. We use this information only as anonymous aggregate data to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our Web sites, to ensure our Web sites are working properly, and to help us make our Web sites more useful. ITS does not collect any other non-personally identifiable information.
Personal Information Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify a person. Some examples of personal information are: name, home or email address, home telephone number, identification number (e.g. social security number or social insurance number), financial information and physical characteristics.ITS may collect personal information from you through ITS's Web sites to respond to information requests from you about ITS's products and services, and for investor relations material. For example, customers that contact us are asked for their name, address, telephone number, store name/concept, number of stores and email address. Investors are asked for name, company, address, telephone number, email address and what type of investor relations material they are requesting. ITS also collects personal information from customers and business partners for general business purposes (specifically, reviewing customer credit and/or financial history, entering into contracts for products and services, processing orders and payments for products and services and providing support services to customer, all at customer's request).
2. Use of Information ITS will only use the information you provide to us for the following actions:
Whenever possible, we process your personally identifiable information (PII) based on your consent.
Transfer of your information
ITS may use third-party suppliers to collect, process, store, use, analyze and/or transfer the data on its behalf. We may share your PII with these third party vendors solely to enable them to perform the services for us. We require that those third party vendors maintain at least the same level of data protection that we maintain for such data. However, some of our vendors may process your data outside of the United States.
We reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data, which does not include any PII, about our website’s users as a group for any legal business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients, and customers.
We do not provide your PII to parties unconnected with the services we provide. Except as disclosed in this privacy notice, we will not provide your data to third parties.
We are not responsible for the processing of your PII or any of your information by any third party, other than those third parties acting as our subcontractors to process data on our behalf. ITS remains liable and responsible for the data processing operations undertaken by our subcontractors on our behalf.
If you do not want ITS to provide your contact information to a third party in order to offer you products and services related to the products and services that you purchase from ITS, you can choose to opt-out by contacting ITS Privacy Officer as instructed in Section 10 below.
We may collect, process or transfer the following information about you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet; the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. We may transfer the information we collect to our corporate affiliates. You can set your browser to turn off “cookies” or to warn you when a website attempts to place a “cookie” on your computer. However, if you turn off the “cookies,” our and other websites may not work as intended.
4. Security Some of ITS's Web sites use security measures, such as encryption, to protect the information that we collect from you. We will however take all reasonable steps to insure the safety of any personal information collected from you through ITS's Web sites that do not use encryption. Storage, Retention, and Accuracy of Personal Information ITS takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Personal information is maintained in secure electronic and manual files at ITS, and access to these files is limited to ITS employees for whom access is necessary to properly process the personal information consistent with the stated purposes. ITS will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws. Your consent to such purpose(s) remains valid after termination of our relationship with you. We take all reasonable steps to insure that your personal information is accurate, up-to-date, complete, and reliable for ITS intended use.
6. Global Organization ITS is a global organization, with business processes, management structures, and technical systems that cross borders. Our privacy practices are designed to provide protection for your personal information provided to us all over the world. We may share your personal information within ITS and transfer it to countries in the world where we do business. Some countries may provide less legal protection for your information. In such countries, we will still handle your information in the manner described in this policy.
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Compliance ITS is a closely held technology partner of TSI USA, LLC, it is in compliance with the Privacy Shield program, which is administered by the International Trade Administration (ITA) within the U.S. Department of Commerce. The EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework was designed to provide companies on both sides of the Atlantic with a mechanism to comply with EU data protection requirements when transferring personal data from the European Union to the United States in support of transatlantic commerce. ITS has been Self-Certified in accordance with the EU Directive on Personal Data Protection. The principles of EU-US Privacy Shield Program are notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement. Additional information about Privacy Shield principles and to view ITS’s certification, as a covered entity of TSI USA, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov.
Members of the European Union If you are a resident of a Member State of the European Union and have any concerns or complaints, please first address these issues to the Privacy Officer. ITS is located in the United States, as are the servers that make our websites available. All matters relating to privacy issues and websites are governed by the laws of the United State and the State of Texas. If the Privacy Officer does not satisfactorily address a complaint within thirty (30) days, any dispute, controversy or claim shall be settled by an arbitration administered by an arbitration agency.
ITS has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to American Arbitration Association, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact or visit AAA for more information or to file a complaint. The services of American Arbitration Association are provided at no cost to you. All arbitrations will be conducted in English. Judgment rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Texas, U.S.A. shall be the site of all hearings, and such hearings shall be before a single arbitrator. You may also submit complaints to the Federal Trade Commission at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov or via telephone at (202) 382-4537.
Binding Arbitration If your dispute or compliant can’t be resolved by ITS, nor by the panel established by the EU Data Protection authorities or through the Department of Commerce, you may have the right to require that ITS enter into binding arbitration with you pursuant to the Privacy Shield’s Recourse, Enforcement and Liability Principle and Annex I of the Privacy Shield.
7. Disclosures Required by Law In certain circumstances, it is possible that your personal information may be subject to disclosure by us pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders.
8. Mergers or Acquisitions ITS may decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses, whether for strategic or other business reasons. These business transactions may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers or the receipt of personal information from sellers. ITS shall seek appropriate protection for your personal information in these types of transactions.
10. Contact Information You may contact ITS's Privacy Officer to access, correct or delete your personal information. In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, ITS commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. Individuals in the European Union with inquiries or complaints regarding our Private Shield policy should first contact ITS at:
by Phone (214) 915-9000 or 1-877-915-9009 FREE; by facsimile at: (214) 915-9080;
by email at: email@example.com; or
by mail at ITS, 8111 LBJ Freeway Suite 900, Dallas, Texas, 75251 USA, Attention: Privacy Officer
We will respond to your inquiries within 30 days of receipt.
This Web site is maintained by ITS, 8111 LBJ Freeway Suite 900, Dallas, Texas, 75251 USA, or one of its subsidiaries around the world.